Friday, August 26, 2011

"Cat" astrophe...

Hello sunshines! Well, let me tell ya'll what happened this morning. We have to leave by 7:40 am each morning to get my son to high school. Earlier and he would be there to early and that is so not cool...later, and I run the possibility of r'cving a speeding ticket. :) Anywhoo..I heard this commotion in the laundry room. Well, very long story short, the cat had jumped up on the hot water heater and fell behind it, she is too fat to get through the bars. We ended up having to stick a broom in the hole to give her a push up and Jackson (son) tried to help from the top...it..was..hysterical. We were laughing so hard...great memory created. Oh and another thing, I am going to by an external hard drive b/c hellooooo, did my computer crash and I lost so many pics, etc..:( I am using my other laptop so I'm about to see what pics are on here to upload. Have a wonderful day ...Big hugs! Angela
"Live your life as if you could sell your parrot to the town's gossip"- Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment